All workshops are free with the festival entrance fee....

PSYCH-K: Lifetime Fitness for Mind, Body & Spirit - James Ainsworth

A message from James ~

Have you ever woken up one morning, and thought to yourself "Today I am going to change my life".

I'm going to find my perfect job, one that fills me with enthusiasm and joy.

I'm going to find myself a partner, one who is worthy of me and I am worthy of them.

I'm going to get fit and healthy.

And I'm going to start conquering my fears.

You come back at the end of the day and nothing’s changed.

It feels so disempowering.

The PROBLEM isn't YOU.

We think consciously we can control 100% of our day, unfortunately we can only control up to 5%. The other 95% of our day is controlled by our Sub-Conscious.
To change your day, you need to change your Sub-conscious.

There are different modalities you can use to change your Sub-Conscious beliefs directly.

One of the methods used to change the sub-conscious is PSYCH-K. James is an Advanced PSYCH-K facilitator.

  • - A non-invasive process of change with a proven track record of success for over 25years!
  • - A simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self- sabotaging in 5-10 minutes.
  • - A process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking.
  • It is especially effective in the areas of behavioural/habit change, wellness and stress reduction.


Summer Venue Address:

Don't forget follow us via:

Our Mission

Sun and Moon Health Education CIC is a not-for-profits organisation, promoting holistic wellbeing, health, and positive values and behaviour. We do not sell alcohol at the festival or gatherings, as we believe that we don't need any artificial stimulants to have a great time. We offer vegan and vegetarian food at all of our events, to promote consideration for the planet and our own health. Our aim is to bring people together in an atmosphere of love and respect, acceptance and friendship. 

Newsletter Signup

* indicates required