Feel good and have fun.
A few facts about physical activity:
- Physically active kids are more likely to be motivated, focused, and successful in school. And mastering physical skills builds confidence at every age.
- Other benefits include improved aerobic fitness, muscle strength and endurance in children ages 6 to 17,
improved bone health and weight status in children ages 3 to 17, and reduced risk of depression in children ages 6 to 17.
- Incorporating physical activity into your child's daily routine sets the foundation for a lifetime of fitness and good health
- Active kids are more likely to:
- have up to 40% higher test scores
- 15% more likely to go to college
- Have 7-8% higher annual earnings
- Have lower health costs
- Be more productive at work
- Have reduced risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes
I am a fully qualified Personal Trainer and nutrition coach with 5 years experience with clients, and also recently qualified as a Reiki Practitioner.