Teaching at Sun and Moon Festival
Our program is now open for applications.
Sun and Moon revolves around the workshops that our amazing teachers and facilitators deliver. Whilst these workshops cover literally everything "well-being" related under the sun and moon, the common theme is that they are interactive and group orientated.
Whether you teach adults or children, you would be expected to teach 3 workshops of 90 minutes each. In very limited cases, we may ask you to teach on more days, but generally we limit class numbers in order to ensure greater participation in each session
In general we expect that teachers will stay with us for the full week, although we understand of course that that may not be possible. The idea is to be part of the community.
Benefits of participating with Sun and Moon:
The greatest thing about teaching at Sun and Moon is no doubt the experience itself – being part of something wonderful, which you will have plenty of time to enjoy to the full, all the more because you are a crucial part of making it so special. But there are also more tangible pluses that you receive:
- Free entry to the festival for you and your family
- Consultation spaces available for you (at no cost) to offer private consultations for which you can charge.
- Any advertising material you have can be displayed at the festival
- Professional exposure in a unique setting
Accommodation and food
Our festival attracts so many wonderful people who are willing to share their skills and knowledge, that in fact about half of the festival is made up of the teachers and their families. As a result it would be impossible to feed everyone for free or give them free accommodation - and so we do still charge teachers for camping, bedrooms or the fully catered food option if they wish to take that option
Prices are shown on the teachers booking form, which is here: TEACHERS BOOKING FORM
Applications for teaching:
- Your full name
- Name of the course or session you wish to lead
- Short description of the course or session (100-150 words)
- Short description about yourself as a teacher or facilitator (100-150 words)
- A photo that represents either you, or the course (or both)