Important info for festival goers...
Kind of like a FAQ section!
Arrivals on Tuesday 26th July
- Arrivals on should be after 12pm.
- Please go to Reception for check in - open from 12pm (next to "Woody's")
- Welcome circle 5pm
- Children's area teachers and volunteers meeting 8:30 am on next day
Arrivals on other days:
- Reception is open from 8:45am for getting wristbands
- The college gates are closed after 10pm and open at 7am
- There is no WIFI available
- Dogs are not allowed on site (college rules)
- No open fires / fire pits (there will be one firepit for gatherings by the marquees)
- Children should be supervised by an adult at all times, and must not be in college areas other than the festival field / marquee area - especially not in any college buildings
- Alcohol is not for sale, but it is accepted at the festival
- Nudity in public is not accepted (ie adults)
- The college is locked from 12pm to 7am
Noise and considerate behaviour:
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm in the camping area.
- No drumming after 11pm please. Only acoustic instruments and singing around the fire
- Camping: there is lots of space, so please leave 6 meters between your tent and any neighbours.
- Campervans and tents are in the same field
- Cars can be used to drop off tents and luggage but should be parked back by the entrance to the field to create a safe camping zone
- The marquee area will be noisier including late at night, so camp away from the marquees if you want a quieter experience
What to bring:
- Bring a yoga mat / cushion / blanket
- Bring materials to upcycle: clothes, arty stuff, boxes, magazines to cut up etc
- If booking bedrooms, bring all bedding, ie duvets / pillows / sheets / towels. This is not provided
- Join our FB group for festival banter! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sunandmoontribe/